Saturday, December 11, 2010

Amanda Blogs About} Being Fresh & The Daily Polaroid

Out with old  in with the.... NEW BLOG by none other than the Fabulous Morgan Kervin! I only wish I could get her to do my website too ;) Which ... speaking of new ... will be under construction again this coming week. I'm just  not diggin the redesigned design so I am redesigning the redesigned design. And then ... I will dig it. I hope. Anywho... guess what is soon to come on the freshly picked, painted, and put up for display Amanda Howard Blog ..... go ahead ... guess
.
.
.
Did you guess little green men mixing my private chocolate waterfall??
.
.
.
YOU'RE WRONG! But ... I have something better. Better than a private chocolate waterfall, you ask? Well ... maybe not THAT great, but still PRETTY GREAT. Check in daily to see Amanda's Daily Polaroid, Check in weekly to read Amanda Blogs About}Life, and check in periodically to read reviews on vendors, locations, and everyday "things" that I feel need to be reveiwed, praised, or criticized. That's right folks ... Amanda Howard's Brand New Blog ... is fresh to death! See ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment